Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas at our house was wonderful this year...it starts off by going to our friends house Christmas eve for a delicious dinner, Thanks Jeff and Julia! We exchange gifts and then head back to O town, Grandma and Papa follow us home and we have our annual sleep over @ our house. The girls love that g & p sleep over and get to be there when Santa comes. Jenna gets a plate of cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeers, she counts out the carrots by singing the song with all the reindeer names--so dang cute. We woke up about 8ish and started the fun.
We all had a wonderful day and enjoyed being together. We make our annual call to Fort Collins (my sister and fam) to check out there morning and to give our love to them all.
I love this time of the year, I think that there is such a spirit around. To reflect on the birth of our Savior and what His life brought to this world. To know that through Him, I can return to live with my Heavenly Father and be an eternal family. I am grateful for my many many blessings, my husband, 2 beautiful girls, our families, friends...the list goes on. I hope that the Christmas season was good for all and here's to 2009!
love you all,
xoxo

1 comment:

Karisa and Chuckles said...

Nice to get an update FINALLY!! Not that I am one to talk!! tehee. Well I am glad I know about the poop...makes more sense that Sara went around saying you poopey when she was @ our house!! tehee!